Pirates of the Caribbean opened up here this weekend as well so of course we forked out the dough ....all $2.50 of it... and went to an afternoon showing. I haven't seen any of the previous movies, but this one was funny. We did not get "gold" seats like last time, but we can't complain for such cheap movie tickets. Hangover 2 comes out next weekend.... I'm already looking forward to that. We'll have to rewatch it in the US as I'm sure a lot of it will be edited just for India. Typical.
![]() |
| Last weekend at the movies in our recliners. It's an Iphone photo in bad lighting.. but thanks to Pinkus for sending it to me. |
| Pinkus and his lamborghini. We had the pleasure of looking at this nice car sit outside the hotel today. Who drives this in India? ....Only one of the owners of many car dealerships in Cochin. |

No comments:
Post a Comment