Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sweet Tooth

John enjoying last weeks newspaper...  upside down.  I take them all into the school for the kids.

The hotel has a Sunday Brunch that we just started making an appearance at.  I'm not sure why we waited...it's always good.  Jason and I usually stick to soup and salad although they have a large buffet set up everyday.  Sometimes it's tooooo much.  The desserts always look amazing...so tempting to eat one of each.  Good thing I can control that! 




Jason wanted me to take a photo of this (fake) cake for Sara....  He didn't believe me when I said that it was fake.  It had two reindeer (kinda?  I'm not 100% sure what they were) pulling it...but for some reason they took those down.  We stayed in at the hotel this weekend and took it easy.  We did go out last night, but cameras aren't allowed so I have no photos, sorry.  I'm slowly getting over my cold...so I promise my blogs will be better starting tomorrow!  :)   




1 comment:

sara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that cake!! Very pretty. I might have to invest in a cool cake stand like that!!