Mission Accomplished: This is a continuance of the posts from yesterday. I took a picture of her book just to show how many I got for Anna. When I gave it to her at school today, the look on her face was worth being perceived as a crazy, groupie, white lady trying to get autographs. She was ecstatic and even called in sick to school to accompany us to the mall this afternoon to shop for supplies for the kids. I'm also done being a groupie. That was tough work.
Page 1:
| The two local players - Sreesanth and Prasanth and the bottom right corner - Jadeja |
Page 2:
| A bunch of the other players...mainly foreign. They passed it around the bar. |
Page 3:
| One last signature of someone I can't remember. |
I've also thought that if I don't know what to blog about or haven't done anything exciting enough that warrants a picture, I'd try a new Indian dish and blog about that. Today at the mall, we took a shopping break for a snack and I decided to give a new dish a try - Uttapam. It's very similar to a dosa except that is has ingredients baked into it and is made from fermented dal and rice. I like that is sometimes considered an Indian pizza because that's what the picture on the menu looked like. Mine had onions and other spiced baked into it. It's probably not healthly at all, but I had to try something new. The bowl of sauce at the top is sambar which I'll blog about some other time. It was good, but tea-lady's is the best. I'm not sure what the sauces on the side are - I'll have to get back to you on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment