I think I told you about The Very Hungry Caterpillar project Kat and I are working on and here are pictures. This is one thing I'm excited about the sensory room. This is going in Neena's classroom, but we might make one for the sensory room as well. Each part of the caterpillar is a different texture and we will use velcro to hang it on the wall and make it easily accessible for the kids. It's not done yet as we still have to put the antennas on and finish the head. but so far, I think it looks pretty neat!
| Felt, Cotton balls, Rice, Plastic Mat, Sandpaper, Silver Strings from pom pom type pbject, Glitter Glue, Cotton Balls, Jeans and the head is just paint so far. |
We also tried a new Thai restaurant tonight. New to Jason and I and the rest of the crew...not new to John and Ian. We're on a roll for trying new restaurants. John is leaving this weekend for a month at home so we're just having an extended going away party for him!
| Pinkus can't take a serious picture so I just played along... |
No comments:
Post a Comment