Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hangover...


Today was a typical Saturday for us - a movie and either pizza or chicken afterwards.  We've been here so long, we're in a routine. Sad, I know.  Hangover 2 was playing and we debated going to see it thinking that they would edit it, but we were surprised at how much they actually showed.  A lot of it was blurred, but I'm shocked they even showed it!  Another surprising thing...  the amount of children in the theater.  Yes, there were the "under 18" crowed, but I'm talking about 10 years old and younger watching this movie!  I understand that most people here do things as a family and take their kids everywhere...but why to a movie that is clearly not suitable for children?

One of my friends, Belinda, asked if we were still in India and instead of just saying "yes, we're still here"... I took this photo for her.  She works in the Chicago suburbs for the optical shop that I sometimes help at when I'm in the area.....
Where else can you get a complete set of glasses (lenses and frame) for $7.42?

A new mall by us that only has a few stores open in it - but a large grocery, Pizza Hut, KFC, a movie theatre and bowling alley.
   
Just a tree growing out the side of the building..

No comments: